It seems like manipulation if the claim and fomentation is the game in Wall Street nowadays. This epidemic of stocks manipulation is particularly rampant for small cap biopharmaceuticals that have molecules in early stages of development.
In doing the simplified scientific method that is the OPT (observe. predict. test), I came out to my garden to check whether I could find what I believe is the queen bee that I free morning. As a refresher, the global bee population is facing substantial decline from the usual 10 percent to 30 percent rate in the recent years. Bees are essential for pollinating crops worldwide to deliver crops yield to feed global population.
Editor Notes: We recommend a sell on Vertex at the price of objective of $60 per share due to subpar sales amidst the hefty price tag of $300,000 for Kalydeco. There is much risks while little upside left for the said firm.
Vertex Pharmaceuticals, a Boston Massachusetts based firm developing molecules to treat cystic fibrosis, recently released its second quarter earnings. Despite much anticipated growth, the firm has yet to deliver earnings that lived up to the market hypes. Cystic fibrosis is a condition that is caused by various mutations in the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance receptor (CFTR) genes.
Bênh tiểu đường gây ra biết bao nhiều bệnh khác, để những công ty thuốc bán được $245 tỷ hàng năm. Vì vậy, có thuốc trị tiểu đường rất tốt, Afrezza, nhưng bác thương mại kia dấu thuốc không cho bác sĩ biết. Tụi nó gủi thuốc đó về nhà cho tớ và sau khi kiểm tra, thưc sự thuốc rất tôt.
Editor Notes: With market exuberant expectation on Sarepta, we remain cautious regarding regulatory decision and the efficacy of the firm lead drug Eteplirsen, indicated for the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy. We recommended a sell on the firm with a price objective of $10. In addition, finance can be a boring topic, so we wish to spice things up with music and humor that, in and of itself, is a highly potent medicine to strengthen our body's natural ability to fight diseases.
We are not proclaiming that we are wise nor that we're highly intelligent. We profess that we do not know it all. We are neither teaching you nor professing to you. We simply shows you what you already know.
Editor Note: We recommend a strong sell on Bluebird Bio, as the company is using an HIV viral vector that poses as potential harm to the public. Despite the firm's assurance that the lentiviral vector is harmless, the single stranded and high mutation rate of the same RNA virus that causes AIDS is a public warning that cannot be ignored. The stocks had gained nearly 380 percent for the past 52 weeks and investor should be cautions in holding Bluebird. The critical fact about the lentiviral vector carrying the HIV slipped through the cracks in our research and this update is much needed. Similar to the US FDA, we seek to promote public safety via our investing research. Again, this is not a personal attack on Bluebird but we're just watching out for patients as well as investors we deeply care about.
Under our current education system, we learned about the glory of the Roman empire, the conquest of Julius Caesar in the classroom. Nevertheless, like all equations that is life, there is the other side of the equation. It is this darker side of human nature this is less often examined.
Tớ có chia sẽ với một số bạn bên Facebook về luật tự nhiên số ba cua Sir Isaac Newton qua những mẫu truyên cười. Newton nói mỗi lực F, đều có một lưc khác F- để cân bằng. Và nhân tiện dịp này để tớ chia sẻ với bạn đọc về luật tự nhiên này qua mẫu truyện ngắn về cô nhím.
As if the killing of one patient afflicted by diabetes around the world is not enough, Alfred E. Mann, MannKind Corporation Board of Director, who recently stepped down as CEO, also continues dilute shareholders value by keeping a stellar diabetes medicine Afrezza in the back burner.
The small Dallas Texas based firm, Natural Health Trends Corp. (Nasdaq:NHTC) is scheduled to conduct its second quarter earnings call tomorrow on July 29th, 2015, at 10 am ET. According to the preliminary earnings release, the fundamentals for the said firm could not have been rosiers. For the quarter ended on June 20th, 2015, the company recorded $69.7 million, an increase of 104 percent compared to $24.2 million for the same period last year.
"Bulls" are investors who go "long" that is to buy a stock, waiting for it go up, and then sell in the future at a higher price to profit on the price difference. On the other hand, bears are market short sellers, who borrowed a stock and immediately sell it out to the public, hoping for the stock to go down to buy it back at a lower price to return it to the lender.
So how do active "bulls" make money?
Market bulls bank in the big bucks by beating around the bush that is bullshitting on a stock, thus, creating fiction for fools to buy into it. As the demand for the stock is increasing, share price will go up and creates the opportunity for bulls to sell other investors.
After my tumultuous fight with notorious Wall Street bears in delivering Afrezza to patients and to protect shareholders' retirement savings, I've gained much insight about life. I shared with readers and friends on Facebook, a good number of revelations. Laced with ironies, those truth might not make sense with clarity and you can hate, love me, call me crazy but fun, I'm still Dr. Tran. Now I wish to share those insights with readers at 360: Sharing is truly caring.
Of notably, I can only speak for myself, based on truth that is relative to my views. If it helps you in anyways, I'm happy to help you find your own revelation. If it doesn't, please pardon me for wasted your invaluable time. Perhaps, I failed you due to my inept presentation.
Since my tumultuous battle with market crooks, I was revealed with insights that are full of ironies. One of the ironies is revealed through the video above, in which the comedian Jon Stewart shined light on the darkness that is Wall Street fiction.
Editor Notes: This is my first article written in Vietnamese, as I'm working on my Vietnamese writing. It is a satirical comedy, featuring some problems facing the world education system. The piece also emphasizes the need amongst students to help each other to learn and to have fun while learning.
Một sự thật phũ phàng phỡn phờ là trước giờ đi học, tớ và vài bạn thân toàn tự đọc sách, khi có gì thắc mắc thì hỏi bạn bè chứ it khi tham khảo giáo viên. Tớ có thể sai lầm, nhưng bạn học chung lớp giảng bài dễ hiểu hơn một số thầy cô.
Với lại khi học bài chung, trò truyện tán gẫu vẫn vui hơn là ngồi trong lớp. Nhiều khi nghe giảng ngày nào mà mệt mỏi vì thiếu ngủ do đi làm thêm, thì rất khó chừng không ngủ gục trong lớp đươc.
It seems like Wall Street is plagued by the disease of manipulation and fomentation is the game. Nonetheless, karma is real and it will eventually catch up to criminals who are taking shortcuts.
Today, AcelRx Pharmaceutical Inc (Nasdaq:ACRX), a small biopharmaceutical firm based in Redwood California, announced that the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use recommends the European Medicine Agency to use Zalviso for moderate-to-severe post-operative pain management. Despite the positive recommendations, it is still up to the EMA to make final approval decision.
As if Donald Trump, who is running for the 2016 U.S. Presidential election, has lost his dignity he is making erroneous claims about taking all the jobs back to America. While the ideas appeals to our ego, one has to question the merits of his claims.
Witnessing the breaking down of American public health and the greed driven biopharmaceuticals industry that, in and of itself, is keeping a lifesaving drug Afrezza from patients to sell more diabetes drugs that tally up to $245 billion each year is a national shame.
Today Navios Maritime Partners L.P. (NYSE:NMM) announced that that is Board of Directors declared
With much hypes surrounding Bluebird Bio and the firm already gained 400% in the past year, investors should consider banking in the profits.
Editor Notes: We sold out on ANTB. Despite the promising outlook of the firm, it is highly unlikely to work without significant side effect based on our molecule analysis. However, the firm might add new molecule to deepen the pipeline and we might make our purchase recommendation. As for now, we recommend a sell.
Global market for Type 1 and 2 diabetes is more than $11 billion.
Antria lead molecule ABI-101 can disrupt this market due to its once weekly convenient dosing schedule.
With much optimism while having little to no delivery, gene therapy might be one of the biggest hypes in this century. UniQure NV (Nasdaq:QURE)----an Amsterdam based biopharma developing gene therapy to treat various diseases like hemophilia, lipoprotein lipase deficiency, Parkinson and Huntington Disease----received European Medicine Agency (EMA) approval for lead molecule Glybera to treat LPL under extenuating circumstances in 2012.
This is a tale about a father who is a farmer and doesn’t have much but an aplenty of love for his only child. Old pop can be quite stubborn that he is mistaken for a fool, something that he stopped explaining many years ago.
It all began many summer ago when the old man stepped out of tradition to meet the boy beautiful mother. They had been with each other for many years but one day she felt sick. It was at a critical time of the man’s life for he has to make many important decisions.
- The MD-360 Report: Acute Mountain Sickness and Environment-Induced Genes Expression Part I
- The Wave Reading Series: Profiting from 2008 Housing Bubble
- Kite Pharma Inc: Is It Time to Sell This Winner?
- The MD-360 Report: BioDelivery Sciences Buffed Up Its Marketing and Sales Professionals
- Catching Shares With Dr. Tran: A Letter of Appreciation To The Natural Born Bull, Tammy Pham And All
- Could Taking Away Afrezza Means E-Cigarettes and Medical Cannabis Are Next?
- Catching Shares With Dr. Tran: Open Enrollment at The University of Clowns
- The MD-360 Report: Doctor Tran and The Story of Cupid Trial of Celladon Corp
- The MD-360 Report: A Letter To Friends and Foes From Doctor Tran
- A Letter To The Long and Strong Re The State of MannKind Corporation
- The MD-360 Report: Is MannKind Ironically The Battleground of Good Versus Evil Part IV
- The MD-360 Report: Is MannKind Ironically The Battle Ground of Good Versus Evil Part III
- The MD-360 Report: Is MannKind Ironically The Battle Ground of Good Versus Evil Part II
- The MD-360 Report: Is MannKind Ironically The Battle Ground of Good Versus Evil Part I
- The MD-360 Report: Bottlenecking of Afrezza is Bad Karma At Its Worst
- Catching Shares With Dr. Tran: Can Wall Street Professionals Defeat The Greed?
- The MD-360 Report: What Shareholders Need To Know About Afrezza and Toujeo Launch
- The MD-360 Report: What Investors Can Expect After CVR Partners Stellar Earnings
- The MD-360 Medicine Report: Is that preoperative test really necessary?
- The MD-360 Report: Has the Inflection Point Came Early to Rescue Cliffs Natural Resource?
- Relationship Education: Are Love and Understanding Signs of Weakness or Strength?
- The MD-360 Medicine Report: My MRI Shows Spinal Stenosis
- The MD-360 Medicine Report: I Have A Disc Herniation On My MRI
- The MD-360 Report: What Global Energy Renaissance Has To Do With Low Gasoline Price for Consumers?
- The MD-360 Medicine Report: Handbag Horror By Lateral Epicondylitis
- The MD-360 Medicine Report: Why Platelet Rich Plasma Nerve Hydrodissection For Nerve Injuries?
- Biogen Presents New Anti-LINGO-1 Phase 2 Acute Optic Neuritis Data Demonstrating Neurological Repair
- The MD-360 Medicine Report: A Heart To Heart On Stretching
- The MD-360 Medicine Report Welcomes Contributor Dr. Andre Panagos
- The MD-360 Medicine Report: Can A Diet Rich In Resveratrol Help Alleviate Osteoarthritis Pain?
- The MD-360 Reports on Natural Health Trends: Patience Paid Off For Long and Strong Shareholders
- The MD-360 Report: A Letter from The U.S. Surgeon General Vivek Murthy
- The MD-360 Report: Biogen Data Presentation Underscores Innovating Care in Neurology
- The MD-360 Report: Crusade on Wall Street Against Corporate Greed
- The MD-360 Report: To Transfuse or Not to Transfuse?
- The MD-360 Report: PTSD Symptoms Can Be Relatively Common After Surgery
- The MD-360 Medicine Reports on Potential Health Benefits of Queen of Tropical Fruits Mangosteen
- The MD-360 Medicine Reports on Agavin
- The MD-360 Medicine Reports on Weight Loss Detox Water
- The MD-360 Medicine Reports on Eczema
- The MD-360 Medicine Reports on Super Food Quinoa for Obesity and Diabetes Treatment
- The MD-360 Report: Is that CT scan necessary?
- The MD-360 Report: How Much Blood Products Should An Exsanguinating Trauma Patient Get?
- The MD-360 Report: CMS Looks to Optimize Population Health
- The MD-360 Report: Can Bariatric Surgery Be Used to Treat Type 2 Diabetes in Obese Patients?